Wednesday 1 September 2010

1. "Don't forget to..... blog"

Hello! How are you all? 
It have been awhile and lots of things been happening. Most of you know, I have been juggling with my illustrations and day job alongside. While I have been illustrating, I have neglected my poor blogspot. 
Therefore I am spoiling you with not one, or two but THREE illustrations! Hope you like it, lets get started before I head off to work! 


Hot off the press, I created my submission for lovely Balladof, "Dont forget to write."I had a lot of ideas while brainstorming, (my sketchbook looks very much like mad ramblings.)

Overall I am pleased with it, after several drafts. I am emerging into the editorial essence of illustration. Quick post, I will see you at part deux! xxx






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...