Friday 29 January 2010

Sketchbook Magazine: Hide | Seek

Morning Y'all!

Hope you are all well and having a lovely start to the weekend. I am going to show you all what I have been working on these past weeks. Couldn't wait to show you all hehe. Another contribution to Sketchbook Magazine, to the Third Issue; The Editor's Issue.

The team has given me two amazing and talented editors to illustrate: Tavi Gevinson (who started blogging at 11 years of age ahh) and Kristin Prim (editing and creating her own magazine at 15). Go check them out!

The brief was to tell a story between the editors and to capture their personalities, whether it be their clothes, accessories or gestures.





I like playing Hide and Seek, don't you ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the illustrations looks amazing june! bet that was a fun project to work on :D

June Chanpoomidole said...

Thank you so much Rachel! Definately fun, my desk took the brunt of it! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...