Sunday 21 June 2009

Who likes Cake??



Hello there and good afternoon! It's been a busy week, preparing for the next show, D&AD New Blood, more information can be found here.
You have to register first, but it is free so please come and visit ^_^
Also on Weds 17th June,  ( if you're curious, yes my parents did call me 'June' they won't forget my birthday :P) it was my 22th birthday!  I don't feel that age though, I feel 19 at least..
Mum thought at first I was 24, d'oh. 
After the age confusion and debates, I had a lovely day. After going to Uni, I went to Central, window shopped and I found some cute things on my travels. (I wish I brought those cupcakes.) I thought the 'Super Mario Bros' window display was super cool. I ate at 'Mermaid's Tail,' typical for a mermaid lover like me.
It was a simple day out  really but was lovely. Even more lovely was the surprise I had the next day, when my lovely friends, Katie, Becky and Rashika presented me my own Bday cake hehe. It's was chocolately and indulgent cake and coincidentally, perfect present cos I didn't have any cake on my birthday.
Thank you!!!
 

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Awwwwh, I'm glad you had a lovely day! And the photos are making me mad hungry for cupcakes. xP
xxx

June Chanpoomidole said...

Aww thank you!
Actually me too. Chocolate cupcakes from M&S are the best :) Oh and good luck with the 2nd year!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...